18-wheeler to passenger car accident caused by distracted truck driver.
Fracture to facial bone requiring surgery.
Fracture to leg requiring 2 surgeries.
Orthopedic Injuries (surgical) from 18-wheeler wreck
Car wreck caused by careless driver, causing broken leg that required surgery.
Traumatic Brain Injury. Details are confidential.
Small Personal Injury Law Firm
That Earns Big Results
What Sets Our Law Firm Apart?
- Our philosophy is to take fewer cases, focusing on quality rather than quantity.
- Jason K. Burress works on each and every case.
- Our team creates the best strategy for your case including:
(1) identifying all sources of monetary recovery; (2) proving fault; and (3) fully developing our clients’ recoverable damages.
- We help our clients obtain necessary medical treatment.
- Our attorneys, as opposed to legal assistants, prepare comprehensive demand packages and then personally negotiate with the insurance companies to try and resolve each case for full value and avoid litigation.
- If a pre-litigation settlement cannot be reached, we file a lawsuit and aggressively pursue the responsible parties to earn a full value settlement or favorable jury verdict.
- Upon earning a settlement or verdict, our team does not stop. Instead, we aggressively work to reduce bills and liens from health care providers and health care plans. This protects our clients’ interests and puts more money in their pockets.
- We represent clients throughout Collin and the contiguous counties, including the cities of Frisco, Allen, Plano, Melissa, Prosper, and Celina.
What Our Clients Say
I highly recommend this law firm! I was rear ended and we met with Jason Burress right away. He spent a lot of time with me getting all of the facts and information. Throughout the case, Jason and his team were very good about keeping me up to speed about what was going on. He was very aggressive on my behalf and the end result was great.
– SUZANNE K.
– HALEY P.
– JEREMY P.