Prosper Best Wrongful Death Attorneys
When someone wrongfully causes the death of a loved one, justice requires that they be held fully accountable for all of the harms they have caused. Please consider retaining the Prosper Texas best wrongful death attorneys to protect your family’s interests and fight the insurance companies on your behalf so that you can focus on helping your family heal. Burress Law is known for having the best wrongful death lawyers in Prosper TX. Our team has more than 250 years of combined experience and 200 personal jury trials.
When Tragedy Strikes, Let Prosper’s best wrongful death attorneys Help
We are very proud of our case winning percentage in excess of 99.9% with more than $100 million won for our clients in the last 10 years. One of our goals is to show extreme compassion to our clients who have an extraordinary amount of stress placed upon them. However, make no mistake that we are in the winning business, plain and simple, as each client has only one chance to earn a full value recovery for their loss. We take the challenge to win every case very seriously.
Because of our commitment to the pursuit of justice, we only accept a limited number of cases at a time so that we can fully devote ourselves to each client, and our processes are one reason that we are known as the best wrongful death attorneys in Prosper TX.
When you work with us:
- We start with a free, minimum two-hour consultation where we can learn about and evaluate your case. Additionally, teaching clients the “do’s and don’ts” of wrongful death laws and best practices starts on day one during this meeting. Coaching our clients from the onset allows clients to help us maximize the monetary value of their claims.
- You can rest easy knowing we will identify: (1) every possible responsible party; (2) every source of financial recovery; and (3) all available damage elements to pursue.
- Responsible parties can include individual drivers, defective vehicles or component parts, bars who overserve drunk drivers, companies that put fatigued drivers on our roadways, and just to name a few. Know that very few attorneys are well versed in handling product defect claims. Yet, our founder, Jason K. Burress defended several major auto and 18-wheeler manufacturers against high-stakes product defect claims at his former firm. Burress has handled hundreds of vehicle defect claims and knows exactly what to look for instead of simply making claims against the responsible driver’s insurance policy. This can result in millions of additional dollars of recovery under the right circumstances.
- We consider and pursue every source of potential compensation, from survival damages the fatality endured such as pain and suffering before death and medical expenses, as well as wrongful death damages such as:
- Lost wages of the decedent
- Loss of inheritance of the heirs
- Loss of advice, counsel, services, care maintenance and support
- Mental anguish
- Expenses for psychological treatment
- Punitive/exemplary damages
- Funeral costs
- Medical expenses
- We take immediate steps to preserve all of the evidence in your case, and we will immediately take the necessary steps to include every possible Defendant and insurance company preserves valuable case evidence without alteration or destruction.
- As the case progresses, not only does our team have regular client contact, our proprietary, case management software includes a client portal that facilitates synergy via client/attorney communication. In the portal, clients can upload documents (such as a bill they have received) and communicate directly with our team via a unique text messaging number.
Although we are admittedly a big proponent of processes and systems, one reason why we have a perfect Google rating of 5.0 stars after hundreds of client reviews is because we also focus on giving personalized service to our clients. Each case is different and thus the most effective approach is one that the Prosper best wrongful death lawyers tailor to each client.
As the best wrongful death lawyers in Prosper TX, we know that our clients are going through the most difficult time in their lives. We make it a point to take as much stress as possible off their backs. You pay nothing for our services until your claim is successful.
Over the past several years, we have been blessed to earn many honors from the legal community for our efforts and results including:
- Best Law Firm, McKinney Magazine – 5 consecutive years
- Best Personal Injury Attorney, McKinney Courier-Gazette – 3 consecutive years
- Best Attorney, McKinney/Allen Living Magazine – 2-time selection
- Texas Super Lawyer, Personal Injury Law – 2017-present (less than 5% of Texas attorneys receive this honor)
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer, D Magazine – 2016-present
- Rising Stars (Personal Injury Law), Texas Monthly/Thomson Reuters – 7-time recipient (less than 2.5% of Texas attorneys receive this honor)
- McKinney Courier Gazette – Best Personal Injury Attorney 3 consecutive years
- AV Rated (highest rating under Martindale-Hubbell)
- Perfect 10.0 Avvo Rating
- Perfect A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Elite Lawyer 2019-Present
- Texas Lawyer – 7th Largest Motor Vehicle Verdict in Texas
Call Prosper’s best wrongful death attorneys Today
Although the wrongful death statute is two years, it is extremely important to give your legal time the ability to preserve and develop evidence early on. Please call Burress Law at 214-726-0016 to schedule a free consultation with the best wrongful death law firm in Prosper Texas.