Princeton Traffic Accident Attorney
Burress Law is a Princeton traffic accident attorney who assists accident victims and their families, helping them gain access to needed medical care while diligently working to recover full and fair compensation from at-fault parties and their insurance companies.
With Burress Law serving as your traffic accident attorney in Princeton TX, you will receive excellent service. Burress Law maintains a large staff to case ratio, which means we are able to devote the necessary attention and resources to achieve great results.
In fact, Jason K. Burress is personally involved in each case we accept. He brings his experience defending some of the largest insurance firms in the country to your legal corner, providing you with a strategic advantage when it comes to fighting and negotiating with insurance providers.
We do not settle for less – we earn FULL value for our cases
From collecting evidence at the crash site to drafting comprehensive, thoughtful demand packages to submit to the insurance companies, Burress Law is very methodical and diligent when it comes to creating a winning strategy for our clients.
This hard work has led to scores of full value settlements in addition to some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the state of Texas. We’re a Princeton pedestrian accident lawyer with a track record of winning – and winning big.
In addition to those results, we have amassed a variety of other distinguished honors and recognitions, including:
- Verdict Search – 7th largest motor vehicle accident verdict for 2015
- D Magazine Best Lawyers (three straight years)
- Thomson Reuters Best Lawyers (three straight years – less than 5 percent of Texas lawyers over age 40 receive this honor)
- Thomson Reuters – Texas Rising Star (four years – less than 2.5% of Texas lawyers under age 40 receive this honor)
- Avvo – 10.0 rating
- McKinney Magazine – Best Law Firm (five straight years)
- Courier Gazette – Best Personal Injury Attorney (three straight years)
- Living Magazine Best of McKinney & Allen – Best Law Firm
Many clients are surprised to find that doctors – even their primary care physicians – will not see them after being in an accident. As your Princeton pedestrian accident lawyers, we will make sure you have access to the care you need to make a full recovery.
In addition to coordinating and managing your medical care, we are a Princeton traffic accident attorney that continues to protect your interests after the case is resolved by negotiating with health care companies, medical providers and others to reduce their expenses, including medical bills, in order to put even more money back in your pocket.