Princeton Top Car Auto Accident Lawyers
When you have suffered serious injuries in a collision with another negligent driver, it is time to connect with the Princeton top car accident lawyers who can help you obtain the full compensation that you deserve for your injuries and other losses. We at Burress Law have been consistently recognized as the top car accident lawyers in Princeton TX because we believe in aggressively and efficiently fighting for each one of our carefully chosen clients.
Our outstanding results have been repeatedly recognized in the legal industry. Below are just some of the awards we have earned in the last few years:
- Texas Super Lawyer, Personal Injury Law – 2017-present (less than 5% of Texas attorneys receive this honor)
- Best Law Firm, McKinney Magazine – 5 consecutive years
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer, D Magazine – 2016-present
- Rising Stars (Personal Injury Law), Texas Monthly/Thomson Reuters – 7-time recipient (less than 2.5% of Texas attorneys receive this honor)
- Best Personal Injury Attorney, McKinney Courier-Gazette – 3 consecutive years
- Best Attorney, McKinney/Allen Living Magazine – 2-time selection
- McKinney Courier Gazette – Best Personal Injury Attorney 3 consecutive years
- AV Rated (highest rating under Martindale-Hubbell)
- Perfect 10.0 Avvo Rating
- Perfect A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Elite Lawyer 2019-Present
- Texas Lawyer – 7th Highest Motor Vehicle Verdict in Texas
As the Princeton top auto accident attorneys, our focus is on helping those who are seriously injured and/or the family of those who have lost their lives due to the negligence of others. Burress Law is not a volume firm; rather, we take select personal injury and wrongful death cases so that we can give each case we agree to represent the maximum attention.
Your Top Auto Accident Attorneys in Princeton TX
Mounting medical bills and the inability to work are destabilizing factors after a wreck with another at-fault, negligent motorist. The Princeton top car accident lawyers understand the true value of our clients’ cases. We will hold the insurance companies’ feet to the fire to ensure that not only your past, present and future medical bills and lost wages will be reimbursed, but we will also insist on full monetary value for non-economic damages such as physical pain, impairment, loss of enjoyment of life, disfigurement, loss of consortium and loss of services. The top auto accident attorneys in Princeton TX do not earn a fee until we win your case. You will always be our number one priority at Burress Law.
Call Us When You Need Princeton Top Car Accident Lawyers
We hope that you never have a serious accident and need our help. But if you do, our promise to always provide top-notch representation leveraged by our more than 250 years of combined personal injury experience and 200 trials. In the past decade, Burress Law has won more than $100 million on behalf of our clients and we maintain a case winning percentage of over 99.9%.
Call today at (214) 726-0016 for a free consultation to learn more about how we can help you receive the compensation that you deserve.