Princeton DUI DWI Accident Attorneys
It is illegal for drivers to get behind the wheel when they are impaired by alcohol or drugs. Despite the increased penalties for impaired drivers, many drivers still drive when they should not do so. In fact, approximately 21.4 million people drove after drinking alcohol two years ago. Unfortunately, drunk drivers cause a staggering number of car accidents resulting in catastrophic injuries or even death. Every day in America, 29 people die as a result of drunk driving crashes while 800 more are injured. If you or a loved one suffered serious injuries due to a drunk, high or otherwise impaired driver, you need to retain the top Princeton DUI accident lawyers.
The philosophy of Burress Law is to accept fewer cases while carrying a larger team of injury lawyers, paralegals and other staff members so that every single client receives the utmost personal attention they deserve from the best Princeton DUI accident attorneys. You will observe the care and dedication to this higher level of service from the very first meeting, where you spend at least two quality hours with your actual DUI lawyers in Princeton TX — not just an intake person. In this meeting, your handling attorney and paralegal with not only learn about your serious drunk driving claim, but they will also teach you the “do’s and don’ts” of handling a personal injury claim against the insurance companies to maximize the case value.
We know that car crashes leave you with a lot of questions. You may have lost a loved one or suffered serious injuries. You can trust that our Princeton DUI lawyers are on your side, offering elite legal assistance with a focus on compassion, empathy and service. There are levels to personal injury law firms. We maintain a perfect Google rating of 5.0 stars after several hundred reviews because we are dedicated to winning while delivering extremely personalized service. Your top DWI lawyers in Princeton TX guarantee we will be the most responsive injury law firm anywhere, period. Maximizing client communication and synergy is a fundamental hallmark of our success. This is just one of the reasons that Burress Law has tried almost 200 cases, won 99.9% of the cases we have handled, and recovered more than $100 million for our clients in the past few years.
Free Consultation with your highest rated Princeton DUI Accident Attorney
your top DUI lawyers in Princeton TX after being seriously injured in a crash is absolutely free. We work on a contingency basis, meaning we are paid nothing until we win your case. Once we are retained, your Princeton DWI attorney will work to develop every potential damage element available to you including:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past lost wages and loss of future earning capacity
- Funeral costs, if a loved one passed away in the crash
- Lost of companionship and loss of consortium
- Past and future pain
- Past and future physical impairment
- Past and future Mental anguish
- Punitive damages*
Driving under the influence constitutes negligence per se, meaning duty and breach of duty have been established, which leaves only causation and harm to be decided. Once the best Princeton Texas DUI/DWI accident attorneys prove this, the jury can award “punitive damages,” which are damages awarded to punish any responsible party and discourage others from behaving similarly. A victim injured in a drunk driving accident is far more likely to receive punitive damages than in a normal personal injury case, especially if a feared Princeton DUI accident attorney is representing the serious injury victim.
Your top DWI attorneys in Princeton TX have more than 250 years of experience. You can trust the top rated DUI accident attorney in Princeton TX to successfully guide you through the process. Over the past few years, we have been honored with the following awards:
- Texas Super Lawyer, Personal Injury Law – 2017-present (less than 5% of Texas attorneys receive this honor)
- Best Law Firm, McKinney Magazine – 5 consecutive years
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer, D Magazine – 2016-present
- Rising Stars (Personal Injury Law), Texas Monthly/Thomson Reuters – 7-time recipient (less than 2.5% of Texas attorneys receive this honor)
- Best Personal Injury Attorney, McKinney Courier-Gazette – 3 consecutive years
- Best Attorney, McKinney/Allen Living Magazine – 2-time selection
- McKinney Courier Gazette – Best Personal Injury Attorney 3 consecutive years
- AV Rated (highest rating under Martindale-Hubbell)
- Perfect 10.0 Avvo Rating
- Perfect A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Elite Lawyer 2019-Present
- Texas Lawyer – 7th Highest Motor Vehicle Verdict in Texas
To schedule a completely free consultation with the top Princeton DUI accident attorneys, please call Burress Law at 214-726-0016.