Plano Semi Truck Accident Lawyer
Jason K. Burress of Burress Law is a Plano semi truck accident lawyer who provides a unique perspective and strategic advantage for accident victims.
In the United States each year, over 5,000 fatal accidents involving a commercial truck occurs. Burress Law works closely with victims, or the families of deceased victims, guiding them throughout each phase of the claims process. We work to give you access to the best possible medical care while fighting to recover the compensation you are owed by the negligent parties’ insurance providers. Plus, we have the knowledge, skills and experts to develop quality life care plans for those clients who require extensive medical care for the rest of their lives.
Enlisting a knowledgeable and experienced Plano 18 wheeler accident attorney is paramount in these situations for a variety of reasons.
· Trucking companies will often deploy their lawyers or experts to an accident scene right away to collect information and build a defense. With Burress Law as your Plano semi truck accident lawyer, you will have a team that does the same. We understand the causes of these crashes and how negligent, reckless and even grossly negligent actions can lead to accidents and subsequent injuries.
· Trucking companies also tend to invest heavily in legal and risk management resources.
Jason Burress is a Plano 18 wheeler accident attorney who brings invaluable perspective to these cases. Before dedicating his practice to accident victims more than a decade ago, Jason Burress served as counsel for some of the largest insurance firms in the world.
This allows Burress and his team to draw from experience on both sides of these cases to the benefit of our clients. We fully understand the federal regulations and statutes that govern transportation companies and have successfully secured multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Some awards that underscore our effectiveness as a Plano semi truck accident lawyer include:
- Verdict Search – 7th largest motor vehicle accident verdict for 2015
- D Magazine Best Lawyers (3 straight years)
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyer (3 straight years – less than 5 percent of Texas lawyers over age 40 receive this honor)
- Thomson Reuters – Texas Rising Star (4 years – less than 2.5 percent of Texas lawyers under age 40 receive this honor)
- Avvo – 10.0 rating
- McKinney Magazine – Best Law Firm (5 straight years)
- Courier Gazette – Best Personal Injury Attorney (3 straight years)
- Living Magazine Best of McKinney & Allen – Best Law Firm
Consult with Burress Law on what you should do following an accident involving a semi-truck or commercial vehicle. Talk to our Plano semi truck accident lawyer.