Plano Best Wrongful Death Attorneys
If you have been seriously injured or if a close family member or friend has lost their life due to reckless or negligence actions of someone else, and you want the case to be handled with extreme personal attention, please consider turning to the Plano best wrongful death attorneys. The Burress Law philosophy focuses on quality over quantity. We only take select cases that involve significant injuries or death. This does not mean that folks with minor injuries should not seek representation, but it just speaks to our law firm’s focus on helping those who need it most. You will never be a number with our team. From the outset, you will see the personalized attention when you attend the initial two-hour minimum consultation with our legal team. You will appreciate that we take the time to teach you about best practices to maximize the financial value and minimize the time to resolution in personal injury or wrongful death case. With our dedication to every client and our reputation with insurance companies and opposing counsel, our law firm being involved in the case translates to an increased percentage that the case will not even have to go to litigation. If it does, however, know that your Plano Best Wrongful Death Attorneys are just as diligent in litigation and trial preparation. Where other law firms prepare their clients for 30 minutes to an hour for a deposition, our policy is to spend a minimum of two days with our clients for deposition preparation, and we often spend up to one week to ensure our clients are completely prepared to win their cases.
Our clients and former clients have greatly appreciated the detailed personal attention to their cases as they only get one chance at justice. Because of this, it is no wonder that we have a perfect 5.0 star rating after hundreds of client reviews. Moreover, your best wrongful death lawyers in Plano TX have received recognition from their peers, opposing counsel and the personal injury legal community for our excellence, including:
- Texas Super Lawyer, Personal Injury Law – 2017-present (less than 5% of Texas attorneys receive this honor)
- Best Law Firm, McKinney Magazine – 5 consecutive years
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer, D Magazine – 2016-present
- Rising Stars (Personal Injury Law), Texas Monthly/Thomson Reuters – 7-time recipient (less than 2.5% of Texas attorneys receive this honor)
- Best Personal Injury Attorney, McKinney Courier-Gazette – 3 consecutive years
- Best Attorney, McKinney/Allen Living Magazine – 2-time selection
- McKinney Courier Gazette – Best Personal Injury Attorney 3 consecutive years
- AV Rated (highest rating under Martindale-Hubbell)
- Perfect 10.0 Avvo Rating
- Perfect A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Elite Lawyer 2019-Present
- Texas Lawyer – 7th Largest Motor Vehicle Verdict in Texas
Not only do you need performance and results when receiving legal representation in a wrongful death or serious personal injury case, you need the most compassionate team possible. We will treat you like family when you are our client while insisting on protecting your family’s financial interests to seek closure against the negligent, at fault parties.
You Get More with the Plano Best Wrongful Death Attorneys
If you hire the best wrongful death lawyers in Plano TX, you get elite service. For instance:
- You pay nothing until we win your case.
- Start with a minimum 2-hour consultation that is completely free.
- Rest assured that we care more about the privacy and confidentiality of our clients’ personal information than anyone.
- We pursue all possible responsible parties, including vehicle and component part manufacturers, and bars/restaurants who overserve individuals, not just the insurance company of the negligent party.
- We will fully develop the case and seek all available damage elements including but not limited to medical expenses, funeral costs, lost wages, loss of inheritance, loss of care, maintenance, services, support, advice and counsel of the deceased loved one, mental anguish, pain and suffering.
- As the Plano best wrongful death lawyers, you receive over 250 years of combined experience in our law firm with approximately 200 trials under our belt.
- We have recovered over 100 million dollars in the past decade on behalf of our clients and maintain a career winning percentage of over 99.9% on the cases we have handled.
With a case this important, you have to partner with the best wrongful death attorneys in Plano TX. We take on all manner of wrongful death cases, from 18-wheeler wrecks, car accidents, airplane and motorcycle crashes, pedestrian/vehicle collisions to dog bites, workplace accidents and plant explosions.
To get started with a free consultation with the Plano best wrongful death attorneys, call Burress Law at 214-726-0016.