McKinney Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyers
If you have suffered serious injuries or a loved one has died due to the actions or negligence of others, you need nothing less than McKinney’s top rated personal injury lawyers. The team Burress Injury Law have an overwhelming record of success winning personal injury cases including:
- Earning more than $100,000,000.00 on behalf of our clients in the past decade
- Four out of our last five verdicts have been “Stowers Verdicts” (in excess of the insurance carrier’s policy limits)
- A lifetime case winning percentage of over 99.9%
Why Choose Burress Law?
First, McKinney is headquarters for Burress Law. The top rated injury law firm in McKinney, Texas is located conveniently in Adriatica off of Virginia Parkway. We also live where we work. Founder Jason K. Burress has lived in McKinney for almost 20 years and has served McKinney in many ways including 4 years on the McKinney Economic Development Corporation (elected Chairman 3 straight years), 4 years on the McKinney Community Development Corporation (serving as Vice Chairman for 2 years with Mayor George Fuller); Member of McKinney Chamber of Commerce; and Leadership McKinney Graduate – 2010. More than 90 percent of our Burress Injury Law team lives right here in McKinney. Burress Law has donated more than $250,000 to local McKinney charities including ManeGait Therapeutic Horsemanship, McKinney Education Foundation, Love Life Charity, McKinney Young Life and the Wendy Pollard Foundation.
Second, we believe in the power of technology and have developed proprietary, cutting-edge case management software that allows clients to access and upload information to their cases via a client portal. Additionally, clients can interact with their top rated injury attorneys in McKinney through a unique messaging system. This system facilitates incredible communication and teamwork between clients and our team. Clients know exactly where their case stands, and our team is able to obtain maximum collaboration from our clients. The byproduct is that superior communication, responsiveness and processes greatly contribute to us repeatedly winning cases.
Next, we focus on case strategy from the first intake meeting until we close your case. Case strategy starts by us teaching and coaching clients from day one on the best practices to follow to maximize the value of their injury claims. By teaching clients the “do’s and don’ts of personal injury law” starting in the very first meeting, clients actively help us fight and recover all of the compensation that clients deserve, earning full value on their serious personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Finally, the top rated injury attorneys in McKinney TX finish what we start. We start by identifying all potential defendants and sources of recovery, and fully develop every available damage element. We help clients obtain the best medical treatment with no payments up front. When the case resolves for full monetary value, we also know how to finish. We work to eliminate liens and subrogation interests and diligently work on behalf of our clients to reduce all outstanding medical expenses to the lowest amount possible, leaving more money for the client. Our founding attorney, Jason K. Burress, is involved in every case.
Our top rated personal injury lawyers in McKinney TX do more than seek compensation to cover medical bills, lost wages and short-term financial needs. We determine the long-term ramifications of the harm caused by the at fault parties, including noneconomic damages like pain and suffering, physical impairment, disfigurement, mental anguish, loss of companionship and more.
Our top rated personal injury attorneys in McKinney TX are focused on maximizing the value of our clients’ claims through a settlement without having to go to court. However, we are fully prepared to aggressively litigate cases when we need to in order to get justice and compensation for our clients. As McKinney’s top rated personal injury attorneys, we’ve gotten millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements over the years.
Our team has a combined 250-plus years of experience in personal injury law with approximately 200 personal injury jury trials. We handle cases including:
- Motor vehicle crashes – including those involving cars, motorcycles, trucks, bicycles and pedestrians
- 18-Wheeler Wrecks
- Airplane Crashes
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Product liability / Product Defect
- Serious Dog Bites
- Dram Shop (a bar/restaurant overserving a person who then becomes a Drunk Driver and causes a crash)
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Injury
- Premises Liability
- And more.
Honors and Accolades
Why do we believe we are McKinney’s top rated personal injury lawyers? Because many people and legal industry insiders have ranked us the best. Not only do we have a perfect 5.0 star rating on Google and other review sites after hundreds of reviews, we are proud to have received the following accolades over the past few years:
- Best Law Firm, McKinney Magazine – 5 consecutive years
- Texas Super Lawyer, Personal Injury Law – 2017-present (less than 5% of Texas attorneys receive this honor)
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer, D Magazine – 2016-present
- Best Personal Injury Attorney, McKinney Courier-Gazette – 3 consecutive years
- Best Attorney, McKinney/Allen Living Magazine – 2-time selection
- Rising Stars (Personal Injury Law), Texas Monthly/Thomson Reuters – 7-time recipient (less than 2.5% of Texas attorneys receive this honor)
- McKinney Courier Gazette – Best Personal Injury Attorney 3 consecutive years
- AV Rated (highest rating under Martindale-Hubbell)
- Perfect 10.0 Avvo Rating
- Perfect A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Elite Lawyer 2019-Present
- Texas Lawyer – 7th Largest Motor Vehicle Verdict in Texas
Contact the Top Rated Personal Injury Attorneys in McKinney TX Today
Call Burress Law at 214-726-0016 to schedule a free consultation with one of McKinney’s top rated personal injury lawyers. You pay no attorneys’ fees until we get a settlement or verdict for you.