McKinney Top Car Auto Accident Lawyers
Has a car crash left you with serious injuries, mounting medical bills and difficulty working? Are your injuries robbing you of the ability to fully enjoy your life and leaving you with an uncertain future? You need McKinney’s top car accident lawyers by your side. At Burress Law, we have the top auto accident attorneys in McKinney TX, and we never let the insurance companies push our clients around.
Here’s Why We Are the Top Auto Accident Attorneys in McKinney TX
The number one reason we’re McKinney’s top car accident lawyers is that we put our clients first. When you come to us for a free consultation, we will:
- Help you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your case, the claims process and what you should (and should not) do while your claim is pending to protect your interests
- Look for any potential sources of compensation that may be available to you from third-party claims, such as a negligent bar owner who over-served a drunk driver
- Explain how we use cutting-edge technology to stay connected throughout the life of your claim, and how that will make it easier for you to stay in touch with your attorney
Our legal team has more than 250 years of combined experience and approximately 200 trials in personal injury claims like yours. We fully understand the burdens you are under, and we are here to help. Our unwavering commitment to our clients is why we are known as the top car accident lawyers in McKinney TX and why we have received numerous awards over the years, such as:
- Best Law Firm, McKinney Magazine – 5 consecutive years
- Best Personal Injury Attorney, McKinney Courier-Gazette – 3 consecutive years
- Best Attorney, McKinney/Allen Living Magazine – 2-time selection
- Texas Super Lawyer, Personal Injury Law – 2017-present (less than 5% of Texas attorneys receive this honor)
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer, D Magazine – 2016-present
- Rising Stars (Personal Injury Law), Texas Monthly/Thomson Reuters – 7-time recipient (less than 2.5% of Texas attorneys receive this honor)
- McKinney Courier Gazette – Best Personal Injury Attorney 3 consecutive years
- AV Rated (highest rating under Martindale-Hubbell)
- Perfect 10.0 Avvo Rating
- Perfect A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Elite Lawyer 2019-Present
- Texas Lawyer – 7th Largest Motor Vehicle Verdict in Texas
What is the difference teaming up with McKinney’s top auto accident attorneys?
One reason we have a perfect Google rating of 5.0 stars after hundreds of reviews is because we insist on providing personalized service to our clients. Each case is different and thus the most effective approach is one that is tailored to each specific client. When you trust McKinney’s top auto accident lawyers, your experience starts with a minimum 2-hour new client meeting. We perform a detailed case intake but also train our new clients on best practices for their personal injury case, which will increase the claim value. As the case progresses, not only does our team remain in regular contact with our clients, our proprietary, case management software includes a client portal that facilitates synergy via client/attorney-paralegal communication. In the portal, clients can upload documents (such as a bill they have received) and communicate directly with the Burress Injury Law team via a unique text messaging number. Not only do we help clients obtain the best medical treatment, including necessary specialists, clients can defer payment until after the case is won. Once we force the insurance companies to pay full monetary value, we then work very hard to lower our clients’ medical bills, thus increasing the amount of money that goes into their pockets. From trying almost 200 cases to juries to recovering more than $100 million for our clients, Burress Law has earned a winning percentage of more than 99.9%.
McKinney Texas’ top auto accident attorneys live where they work. Jason K. Burress has lived in McKinney for almost 20 years and has served McKinney in many ways including: 4 years on the McKinney Economic Development Corporation (elected Chairman 3 straight years); 4 years on the McKinney Community Development Corporation (serving as Vice Chairman 2 years with current Mayor George Fuller); Chairman of Government and Legislative Issues of the McKinney Chamber of Commerce; and Leadership McKinney Graduate – 2010. More than 90 percent of the Burress Law team live in McKinney.
Call McKinney’s Top Car Accident Lawyers
Please call Burress Law at 214-726-0016 to schedule your free consultation and get the representation you deserve. We only earn our fee when we win your case.