Frisco Best Wrongful Death Attorneys
For those coping with the loss of a loved one, our team at Burress Law extends our deepest condolences. If a responsible party caused the death of your loved one, it is imperative to retain legal help from the Frisco best wrongful death attorneys. Wrongful death cases are extremely complex and often require estate planning procedures necessitating a lawyer to have standing to bring a wrongful death claim as the legal representative of the estate. Moreover, depending upon how the claim and eventual resolution is structured, there could be severe tax consequences or no tax consequences at all. You need very experienced wrongful death counsel during this devastating time to protect the financial interests of the family while you focus on grieving.
Why We Are the best wrongful death attorneys in Frisco TX
There are many things that set us apart as the Frisco best wrongful death lawyers, starting with the 250 combined years of experience and approximately 200 personal injury trials. We have earned over $100 million on behalf of our clients, secured the seventh largest motor vehicle accident verdict in Texas on a mild classified traumatic brain injury case, and earned the largest published multi-million dollar wrongful death settlement in Oklahoma several years ago. We hold a lifetime winning percentage in the cases we handle of more than 99.9%.
Experience and resources matter, as do ethics. There are so many law firms that pretend to be “best the farm” catastrophic lawyers, but they lack the resources to fund a major wrongful death case. These cases can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to prosecute. Other law firms have lines of credit that they draw from and after the case is resolved, they will forward all of the interest charges on their lines of credit to their clients. The best wrongful death law firm in Frisco does no such thing. We do not even carry lines of credit. We have the capability to internally fund every case we handle, and zero interest charges are passed to our clients.
Here at Burress Law, we work tirelessly for you as we seek the full value compensation to which your family is entitled after a wrongful death loss. You pay no attorney fees or case costs until we win the case, and you get the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the best wrongful death lawyers in Frisco TX are handling your case so that you can focus on your family and the grieving process.
A few of the other advantages you get when you choose us include:
- An extensive network of experts and other professionals to help us develop every aspect of the case. These include crash reconstruction experts we deploy to put boots on the ground at a fatality scene to preserve necessary evidence.
- The expertise to force trucking companies and insurance companies to preserve valuable case evidence instead of allowing them to destroy evidence.
- Possessing the expertise to evaluate your case for every possible responsible party, including defective vehicles or component parts. Understand that very few attorneys have any experience with product defects. Yet, our founder, Jason K. Burress, was on the front lines defending several major auto and 18-wheeler manufacturers against product defect claims at his former firm. Burress has handled hundreds of vehicle defect claims and knows exactly what to look for instead of simply making claims against the responsible driver’s insurance policy.
- We provide free consultations and case evaluations.
- We consider and pursue every source of potential compensation, from survival damages the fatality endured such as pain and suffering before death and medical expenses, as well as wrongful death damages such as:
- Lost wages of the decedent
- Loss of inheritance of the heirs
- Loss of advice, counsel, services, care maintenance and support
- Mental anguish
- Expenses for psychological treatment
- Punitive/exemplary damages
- Funeral costs
- Medical expenses
- As the Frisco best wrongful death attorneys, we understand how to identify all responsible parties. These could include individuals, companies, organizations, bars, restaurants, products or component part manufacturers, and much more.
Our clients and former clients have provided hundreds of reviews of our law firm over the past decade, which is a testament to their appreciation of the detailed personal attention they received on their cases. Even after hundreds of client reviews, we maintain a perfect 5.0 star rating across every review platform. Moreover, your best wrongful death lawyers in Frisco TX have received recognition from their peers, opposing counsel and the personal injury legal community for our tremendous reputation for excellence, including:
- Texas Super Lawyer, Personal Injury Law – 2017-present (less than 5% of Texas attorneys receive this honor)
- Best Law Firm, McKinney Magazine – 5 consecutive years
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer, D Magazine – 2016-present
- Rising Stars (Personal Injury Law), Texas Monthly/Thomson Reuters – 7-time recipient (less than 2.5% of Texas attorneys receive this honor)
- Best Personal Injury Attorney, McKinney Courier-Gazette – 3 consecutive years
- Best Attorney, McKinney/Allen Living Magazine – 2-time selection
- McKinney Courier Gazette – Best Personal Injury Attorney 3 consecutive years
- AV Rated (highest rating under Martindale-Hubbell)
- Perfect 10.0 Avvo Rating
- Perfect A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Elite Lawyer 2019-Present
- Texas Lawyer – 7th Largest Motor Vehicle Verdict in Texas
If you would like to meet the team commonly referred to as Frisco best wrongful death attorneys for a free consultation, please call Burress Law at 214-726-0016.