Reports to: Vice-President of Operations
Payroll Status: Full-Time
Location: McKinney, TX
Established, highly regarded, growing Personal Injury Law firm seeks full-time Litigation Case Manager.
Skillset required to be successful:
- Ideal candidate is a self-starter who is motivated to be an integral part of a growing, highly successful team.
- Works well in a team environment (our team gets along very well).
- Heavy emphasis on strategizing with attorneys, attention to detail and treating each case uniquely in order to develop necessary evidence to maximize claim value.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask.
- Proactive, can-do, team-oriented attitude who insists on winning for our clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills coupled with the ability to think on your feet.
- Able to handle sensitive, confidential matters, resolve conflicts and empathize with clients.
- Must be able to understand medical terminology.
- Proficient in ECF Filing, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Google Earth are pluses.
- No smoking allowed in the workplace or at the work site.
- Candidate MUST have significant litigation experience prosecuting or defending personal injury cases.
- Ideal candidate has 5-15 years of personal injury litigation experience including trial experience.
- Prior Personal Injury experience in pre-litigation is a bonus but not a requirement.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus
Firm Compensation includes:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Generous 401K with firm matching component and discretionary profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- 128 hours Paid Time Off policy (3 weeks, 1 day)
- Firm paid holidays (typically 8)
- Living in or near McKinney is a plus
Please submit your resume in PDF format via e-mail, do not call our office.
I have received, read and understand the Job Description and acknowledge that I am able to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.